Welcome. Just Welcome. Everlasting Welcome.Forever Welcome. -Grace
Disclaimer


Steal,Spam,Hack

I will kill you. I will throw you away.
So, be a nice stalker here..
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Grace. one-fourteen. Singaporean. Korean-Chinese. Nanyang Girls High School-Sec.2. Dancing is truly my life.

Doing...
Feeling : Moody. Temper.
Eating : Sandwich & Hamburger
Doing : Browsing & Chatting
Watching : Lines of Pharagraph
Listening to : Run Devil Run - SNSD

Tagboard

ShoutMix chat widget

Daily Reads
FanFic | Super Junior | SNSD | Click Here | Stalk Here

Rotten Things
Maret 2010 |

Stay with Me..
Unbreathable Night !!
Welcome To My Random World

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


I'm Silly Girls
Written at Kamis, 18 Maret 2010 | back to top

I was just a silly girl who is very stupid to even feared everyone.
I'm just a girl who does not know anything about life and love.

I never even felt love, a truly love.
I never felt the warmth of being loved.
I never felt pleasure when someone is smiling at you and say "I love you".
I never felt the joy when someone give you a hug and say "I need you".
I never felt lucky to live and cheerful life because my life is just to silence.
Shut up and just peace.
Could never hear the laughter and shouts of encouragement.

Stupid and will only be a fool.
Cussed, there is no order in my life.
They had never heard even once silent to let out the sound.
They never saw me watching even though only briefly.
Blink of an eye.
Like the wind through your eyes.

I was foolish, it was no use, no purpose.
I can not do anything in my life than just to shut up and try to rest.

Just shut up and sobbed when they called me "Stupid Girl".

Label: