Welcome. Just Welcome. Everlasting Welcome.Forever Welcome. -Grace
Disclaimer


Steal,Spam,Hack

I will kill you. I will throw you away.
So, be a nice stalker here..
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Grace. one-fourteen. Singaporean. Korean-Chinese. Nanyang Girls High School-Sec.2. Dancing is truly my life.

Doing...
Feeling : Moody. Temper.
Eating : Sandwich & Hamburger
Doing : Browsing & Chatting
Watching : Lines of Pharagraph
Listening to : Run Devil Run - SNSD

Tagboard

ShoutMix chat widget

Daily Reads
FanFic | Super Junior | SNSD | Click Here | Stalk Here

Rotten Things
Maret 2010 |

I'm Silly Girls
Stay with Me..
Unbreathable Night !!
Welcome To My Random World

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Hurting..
Written at Kamis, 18 Maret 2010 | back to top

I'm not the type to get my heart broken.
I'm not the type to get upset and cry.
'Cause I never leave my heart open.
Never hurts me to say goodbye

Relationships don't get deep to me.
Never got the whole 'in love' thing.
And someone can say they love me truly.
But at the time it didn't mean a thing

My mind is gone, I'm spinnin' 'round.
And deep inside my tears I'll drown.
I'm losin' grip, what's happenin'?.
I strayed from love, this is how I feel

This time was different.
Felt like I was just a victim.
And it cut me like a knife.
When you walked out of my life

Now I'm in this condition.
And I've got all the symptoms.
Of a girl with a broken heart.
But no matter what you'll never see me cry

Did it happen when we first kissed?.
'Cause it's hurtin' me to let it go.
Maybe 'cause we spent so much time.
And I know that it's no more

I shoulda never let you hold me baby.
Maybe why I'm sad to see us apart.
I didn't give to you on purpose.
Gotta figure out how you stole my heart

How did I get here with you? I'll never know.
I never meant to let it get so personal.
And after all I tried to do, stay away from lovin' you.
I'm broken hearted, I can't let you know.
And I won't let it show, you won't see me cry



P/s :
..Cry,Why do every girls cry when they got break up ?
When they in pain because of love ?
Is girl that's too weak ? I'm wondering now.
Because maybe it might happen in myself.
When my tears down from my eyes and wetting my cheek as i wipe my tears then said " I Hate You ".
I can feel hurt in my heart. Oh not.. Not only in my heart but spreading to all of my body. Break it and shattered it..

Regards With Tearing..

Label: