Welcome. Just Welcome. Everlasting Welcome.Forever Welcome. -Grace
Disclaimer


Steal,Spam,Hack

I will kill you. I will throw you away.
So, be a nice stalker here..
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Grace. one-fourteen. Singaporean. Korean-Chinese. Nanyang Girls High School-Sec.2. Dancing is truly my life.

Doing...
Feeling : Moody. Temper.
Eating : Sandwich & Hamburger
Doing : Browsing & Chatting
Watching : Lines of Pharagraph
Listening to : Run Devil Run - SNSD

Tagboard

ShoutMix chat widget

Daily Reads
FanFic | Super Junior | SNSD | Click Here | Stalk Here

Rotten Things
Maret 2010 |

Jerk
Hurting..
I'm Silly Girls
Stay with Me..
Unbreathable Night !!
Welcome To My Random World

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Link Link Link
Written at Kamis, 18 Maret 2010 | back to top

Oww..
I have many accounts in the network..
If you want to cnect with me just click it..
Here it is..

Facebook # Twitter # Onioning # FormSpring # My Space

Always online in Onioning and Facebook. Seldom in Twitter and Formspring. Sometimes go to My Space.

But, if you want to PM me just send me an email with my account in Windows Live : philopobic_grace@hotmail.com.

I hope i can keep in touch with you all.
Regards..

Label: