Welcome. Just Welcome. Everlasting Welcome.Forever Welcome. -Grace
Disclaimer


Steal,Spam,Hack

I will kill you. I will throw you away.
So, be a nice stalker here..
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Grace. one-fourteen. Singaporean. Korean-Chinese. Nanyang Girls High School-Sec.2. Dancing is truly my life.

Doing...
Feeling : Moody. Temper.
Eating : Sandwich & Hamburger
Doing : Browsing & Chatting
Watching : Lines of Pharagraph
Listening to : Run Devil Run - SNSD

Tagboard

ShoutMix chat widget

Daily Reads
FanFic | Super Junior | SNSD | Click Here | Stalk Here

Rotten Things
Maret 2010 |

Link Link Link
Jerk
Hurting..
I'm Silly Girls
Stay with Me..
Unbreathable Night !!
Welcome To My Random World

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Tired..
Written at Jumat, 19 Maret 2010 | back to top

You know how is your feel if you got many activies that you hate it but you have to do it ?
You know how is your feel if you have to obey someone who are really don't like you ?
You know how is your feel if you life without someone who really needs you ?
You know how is your feel if you life afar from someone who have stole your heart and promise to never give it back ?

I'm wondering now. How could it be ? I mean, what the hell will happen ? What the hell will you feel ?

Aishh.. !!
Probably, TIRED !
It such as forceness to me and it's suffering me. Not only me but people around me. TIRED but i just can sobb. What the hell ?

I'm not a weak girl. I mean, i'm not too weak to life here. I'm not too weak to can be hurted.
Actually, there's a bit of weakness live in my soul and it makes me really suffer and i try to escape.

But, It become really hurt if i more try to run from this reality.

Help me..
I just feel TIRED.
I just feel BORED.
I just feel SUFFER.

Don't get me wrong, if i will die as soon as i want.
I just a weak girl here and always feel TIRED.

Label: