Welcome. Just Welcome. Everlasting Welcome.Forever Welcome. -Grace
Disclaimer


Steal,Spam,Hack

I will kill you. I will throw you away.
So, be a nice stalker here..
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Grace. one-fourteen. Singaporean. Korean-Chinese. Nanyang Girls High School-Sec.2. Dancing is truly my life.

Doing...
Feeling : Moody. Temper.
Eating : Sandwich & Hamburger
Doing : Browsing & Chatting
Watching : Lines of Pharagraph
Listening to : Run Devil Run - SNSD

Tagboard

ShoutMix chat widget

Daily Reads
FanFic | Super Junior | SNSD | Click Here | Stalk Here

Rotten Things
Maret 2010 |

Tired..
Link Link Link
Jerk
Hurting..
I'm Silly Girls
Stay with Me..
Unbreathable Night !!
Welcome To My Random World

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


How's life ??
Written at Minggu, 21 Maret 2010 | back to top

It been several days not online and didn't post anything to my hompy, though.
Start to like it but more to hate it. Kk..
Don't mind, please..

How's life, guys ?? Are you fine and well or get some suck things that made you feeling unwell and bad ?? And, i feel that too.
I broke my legs 2 days ago and because of that, i can't do some dance moves. Horrible. T.T
And, now i just have some theraphy to get my normal leg. That's really bad but i wish i can pass this.
My day was boring because i didn't go outside today. Cause of my broke 'suck' leg and i'm really bored.
Lucky me, there was my friend that visit me and accompany me.
But, he's too annoying to be with, guys.
His name is Eun Go . Park Eun Go for the complete. He's look alike Oh Wonbin from FT.Island. Okay, just forget him now. ^^

Where am i ?? I'm in a restaurant now. My close friend asked me to go there and have our dinner there. Actually, i feel weird to him. Because, it's too seldom to happen.

But, okay. I'm boring and at least i accept it.

Maybe, i have some crush on him, eh ?? Don't let it, guys. I don't want..
Okay, he's my type. Perfect, perhaps. But..

Aisshh.. forget it. Why we can turn our topic, huh ? Let's go back.
So, how's life ? Tell me if you want.

I hope, i can have my good day for tomorrow and forever.
Yay, good bye for now. I won't break our time here.
Bye..

Regards..

Label: