Welcome. Just Welcome. Everlasting Welcome.Forever Welcome. -Grace
Disclaimer


Steal,Spam,Hack

I will kill you. I will throw you away.
So, be a nice stalker here..
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Grace. one-fourteen. Singaporean. Korean-Chinese. Nanyang Girls High School-Sec.2. Dancing is truly my life.

Doing...
Feeling : Moody. Temper.
Eating : Sandwich & Hamburger
Doing : Browsing & Chatting
Watching : Lines of Pharagraph
Listening to : Run Devil Run - SNSD

Tagboard

ShoutMix chat widget

Daily Reads
FanFic | Super Junior | SNSD | Click Here | Stalk Here

Rotten Things
Maret 2010 |

How's life ??
Tired..
Link Link Link
Jerk
Hurting..
I'm Silly Girls
Stay with Me..
Unbreathable Night !!
Welcome To My Random World

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Useless
Written at Minggu, 21 Maret 2010 | back to top

Useless..
What does it mean ??
Useless..
What does it for ??
Useless..
Is it showed about myself ??
Useless..
Am i really useless ??
Useless..
Am i just an useless girl ??
Who can't do anything with all of myself..

Useless..
Just a word but i don't know the meaning. Because it's really hurting myself. Deep and deep.
I admit, it's about myself. Show all of the picture of me.
And, i don't know how to act.

So, teach me how to be an useless girl ??
Teach me..

Teach me, how to be a fool girl.
During my lifetime..


*and this is very useless post that i ever wrote..

Label: