Welcome. Just Welcome. Everlasting Welcome.Forever Welcome. -Grace
Disclaimer


Steal,Spam,Hack

I will kill you. I will throw you away.
So, be a nice stalker here..
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Grace. one-fourteen. Singaporean. Korean-Chinese. Nanyang Girls High School-Sec.2. Dancing is truly my life.

Doing...
Feeling : Moody. Temper.
Eating : Sandwich & Hamburger
Doing : Browsing & Chatting
Watching : Lines of Pharagraph
Listening to : Run Devil Run - SNSD

Tagboard

ShoutMix chat widget

Daily Reads
FanFic | Super Junior | SNSD | Click Here | Stalk Here

Rotten Things
Maret 2010 |

Useless
How's life ??
Tired..
Link Link Link
Jerk
Hurting..
I'm Silly Girls
Stay with Me..
Unbreathable Night !!
Welcome To My Random World

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


What are you doing, guys ??
Written at Minggu, 21 Maret 2010 | back to top

What are you doing, guys ?
Doing weird things, huh ?
And my friends did it too. Look, they're strange but they just continue it while they laugh.
Oh My..
Lucky me.. i didn't do it.

But, it's very fun to do. They play game and laugh together. Isn't it fun ?
They pull someone then push her. Just look at them..

And , it's really make me burst of laughing.
Just look and you can feel excited..

Okay, then. I have to off now. My break time was end and have to continue my lesson.

So, at least ! Good bye..

Label: