Welcome. Just Welcome. Everlasting Welcome.Forever Welcome. -Grace
Disclaimer


Steal,Spam,Hack

I will kill you. I will throw you away.
So, be a nice stalker here..
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Grace. one-fourteen. Singaporean. Korean-Chinese. Nanyang Girls High School-Sec.2. Dancing is truly my life.

Doing...
Feeling : Moody. Temper.
Eating : Sandwich & Hamburger
Doing : Browsing & Chatting
Watching : Lines of Pharagraph
Listening to : Run Devil Run - SNSD

Tagboard

ShoutMix chat widget

Daily Reads
FanFic | Super Junior | SNSD | Click Here | Stalk Here

Rotten Things
Maret 2010 |

What are you doing, guys ??
Useless
How's life ??
Tired..
Link Link Link
Jerk
Hurting..
I'm Silly Girls
Stay with Me..
Unbreathable Night !!

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Damn Her..
Written at Rabu, 24 Maret 2010 | back to top

Aissh.. i'm not in the good mode now.
Cause of someone who is really-really annoying in my facebook.
Really, i just wanna to punch and hit her face. Just because she is too annoying for me.
Acting like she's innocent, but the fact .. she's hell..!!

Really,
It's my first time hate someone or don't like someone until i feel like this.
So, i don't know what should i do ..
So, i don't know how it can happen..

Please..
Don't force me to forgive her. All of my life..
Perhaps, i'll hate her everlasting..

Ouch,
Stop it..!!

I'm gonna die..



Label: